This high performance night time anti-wrinkle serum is formulated with Niacinamide - the latest breakthrough in age-fighting technology; a cutaneous form of Vitamin B3 which has an extraordinary breadth of skin benefits: both as a melanin inhibitor to reduce age spots and discolouration; and as an anti-inflammatory to reduce redness and Rosacea.
Utilised in conjunction with Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 - a deeply penetrating new Peptide which increases Collagen synthesis by up to 119% - the serum effectively plumps and firms the skin from within whilst a combination of natural fruit acids, Vitamins A and E, and Sodium Hyaluronate fortify and hydrate the network of Elastin fibres underneath - to prevent them from becoming dry, loose and brittle.
These improvements in skin firmness, tone and vitality are sustainable. This is not a “quick fix”, but a cumulative treatment; a safe, painless and effective way to keep your skin looking younger and healthier for longer…
For mature and sun damaged skin.
- 5% Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - inhibits melanin production to reduce age spots and pigmentation.
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate) - improves skin texture and elasticity.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 - firms skin, plumps out fine lines and stimulates Collagen production.
- 14% Glycolic Acid - resurfaces, brightens and improves Collagen synthesis.
- Vitamin E - antioxidant; hydrates and repairs cell damage.
- Apply two pumps 2 or 3 nights a week to clean dry skin. Massage over the face, neck and décolleté – avoiding the delicate eye and lip areas.
- Your skin may exhibit a slight warming sensation and may tingle momentarily.
- Allow the serum to dry and then apply your preferred night cream.
Use on an alternate night to the original Liquid Gold formula.
Alpha-H recomnmend this product is not to be used during pregnancy (due to the Vitamin A content).
Please note: This product can only be delivered within the UK