A nourishing antioxidant-rich hand cream with the protective benefits of broad-spectrum SPF 50+ to provide a mooth and silky veil of moisture to the hands whilst helping to sheild against damaging UV...
Versatile cleanser which primes your skin for further treatments
Removing impurities and priming your skin, this luxurious yet versatile cleanser is quickly absorbed. Ideal for mature and dry skin, it penetrates deeply to boost cell-regeneration and can be utilised as your primary or additional cleansing product.
Enriched with naturally exfoliating Lime Pearl™ alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) from the native Australian caviar lime, the formula addresses flakiness. Cell renewal is promoted for smoother, pumper and brighter skin. Dead cells and pollution are shed quickly without abrasion and the included glycolic acid clears your pores and inhibits acne. Lactic and citric acid enable your skin to better retain moisture while shea butter reinforces your skin’s barrier.
With impurities removed and moisture retention enhanced, your skin is better prepared for subsequent treatments which will be able to penetrate more deeply. Their benefits will be boosted so you can expect a reduction in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage.
Free from sulphates and detergents, Alpha-H Liquid Gold Resurfacing Cream helps to creates a smoother and more vibrant complexion with a more youthful look.
- Suitable for mature, dry and acne-prone skin
- Strengths your skin’s barrier
- Addresses the visible signs of ageing
- Sweeps away impurities
- Removes dead skin cells
- Creates a smoother, plumper and brighter complexion
- Sulphate and detergent-free formula
How to Use
- Apply a small amount to your skin and massage in
- Avoid contact with your eyes
- Add a few drops of warm water to emulsify
- Continue massaging your skin
- Rinse off
- To use as a mask, leave on for 3-5 minutes before rinsing
Please note: This product can only be delivered within the UK