Refines pores and stimulates collagen production
An advanced home peel, the Alpha-H Liquid Gold Ultimate Perfecting Mask clears and refines your pores whilst stimulating collagen production. Replicating the benefits of chemical peels but without the downtime, it refreshes, stimulates and rejuvenates your skin for a more youthful appearance.
Perfect for wrinkled or sun-damaged skin and for addressing enlarged pores, the mask features a high lipid content and rejuvenating formula featuring hydroxy acid (AHA). The potent blend includes shea butter, squalane, fision hydrate and hyaluronic acid. Intensely hydrating your skin and repairing its barrier function, the mask gets to work quickly to lift your look.
Glycolic acid is also included to accelerate cell renewal whilst improving the clarity of your complexion. Lactic acid works to clear dead skin cells and, in combination with ferulic acid, helps to reduce hyperpigmentation for a more even skin tone.
The probiotic extract relipidium fortifies your skin’s natural barrier while Tazman Pepper™ helps to reduce inflammation and redness in the skin. Rich in antioxidants, the mask also features nourishing mango seed butter, waltheria indica, grape seed oil, pro vitamin B5, jojoba seed oil and aloe vera to sooth, brighten and moisturise your skin.
Dead, discoloured and unhealthy cells are lifted, excess sebum cleared and collagen stimulated for a firmer complexion with enhanced elasticity and a more even tone.
- Suitable for normal skin
- Strengths your skin’s barrier
- Stimulates collagen
- Intensely hydrates
- Addresses the visible signs of aging
- Lifts impurities
- Removes dead skin cells
- Creates a smoother, plumper and brighter complexion
How to Use
- Apply weekly to your face and neck after cleansing
- Leave on for a maximum of 10 minutes
- Remove with a warm and damp cloth
- You may experience temporary redness of the skin
- If your skin feels sensitive after treatment, avoid products which contain glycolic acid or retinol for a couple of days
- Remove the mask a little earlier the first time you use it