A versatile heated roller set for creating amazing curls and volume
New and improved, the Babyliss Pro Ceramic Roller Set heats up in less than 5 minutes and delivers impressive heat performance for easy and dramatic styling.
Suitable for all hair types this 30 roller set features 8 jumbo, 8 large, 8 medium and 6 small rollers to suit different hair lengths. Infused with ceramic, the rollers deliver frizz-free styles and the advanced heating system offers direct heat transfer and minimal heat loss for longer lasting results. Styling time is reduced and you are able to create gorgeous curls and amazing volume with ease.
The easy-grip rollers are simple to use and have cool rims for your safety. 15 super clips and 30 metal pins for securing the rollers are included and there are two heat settings to choose from. Ideal for creating defined curls, volume and gorgeous waves, this roller set delivers incredible results in double quick time.
- Heats up in under 5 minutes
- Minimal heat loss for long lasting curls
- Infused with ceramic for frizz-free results
- Suitable for all hair types and lengths
- Creates perfect curls and added volume
- Includes 8 jumbo, 8 large, 8 medium and 6 small rollers
- Easy grip roller design with cool rims
- Heat ready indicator
- 15 super clips and 30 colour-coded metal pins to secure rollers in place
Instructions for Use
- Use rollers on damp or dry hair
- Place the appliance on a level and heatproof surface
- Switch on the appliance and choose your heat setting
- Allow rollers to heat up for roughly 5 minutes
- When the heat ready light turns from red to white the rollers are ready to use
- Comb your hair then choose a roller
- Start with the top section of your hair and work downwards
- Wind a section of hair around the roller whilst holding your hair taught
- Wind hair to the root for greater lift
- Wind hair to the mid lengths only for movement and body
- Secure the roller with a clip or pin
- Turn off the unit when you have finished styling
- Leave rollers in your hair for 10-15 minutes
- For defined curls leave rollers in until completely cool
- To remove rollers, first remove the clip or pin and then slowly unroll without pulling your hair
- Allow your hair to cool
- Return the roller to the unit when the unit has cooled
Please note: This product can only be delivered within the UK.