blinc's mascara is the original water resistant mascara to form tiny tubes around your lashes rather than painting them like conventional mascaras. Once applied, the tubes bind to your lashes and cannot run, smudge, clump or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes. Blinc's mascara will give you a radiant natural look that lasts all day.
Only when you are ready for removal, the tubes will effortlessly slide off your lashes without the use of harsh makeup remover.
The advantages to blinc mascara...
- Blinc is not an oil-based paint like traditional mascaras, which means it cannot smudge, run, clump or flake into your eyes - making it ideal for people with sensitive eyes and those that wear contacts.
- Blinc is applied like a regular mascara, however once it sets, tiny tubes will form around your lashes
- Blinc does not penetrate your skin or your lashes, unlike most mascaras.
- Blinc lasts 2 to 3 times longer because it does not dry out as fast as traditional oil-based paint mascaras.
- Blinc will stay on until you are ready to take it off, even if you were to cry or rub your eyes, that is why Bride’s Magazine ranked Blinc as a top 10 mascara to wear for your wedding day.
- Use blinc on clean dry lashes.
- Within 2 minutes, apply one or more coats. Keep applying coats until the desired lash is achieved before blinc mascara sets.
- Neither water alone nor pressure will remove blinc mascara.
- Only the combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure from a cotton pad, a face cloth or even your finger tips will slide the tiny tubes effortlessly off your lashes.