The world’s first ear candle made from bamboo, not cotton
Candles have been used for centuries to create a sense of well-being and hold a respected place in traditional medicine around the globe.
- Ecological - Returns 30% more oxygen to the atmosphere than trees and can be grown with no pesticides
- Sustainable - Requires very little water and minimal maintenance.
- Renewable - Harvested sustainably, high yield renewable resource capable of complete regeneration with no need to replant.
- Bamboo ear candles perform and burn exactly the same way as current ear candles but with less impact on the environment.
- Made from 100% Beeswax & Bamboo
- TGA listed
- Safety Filter
- Stop Ring
- Protective Disk
- Smokeless burn
How to Use:
- This is a treatment that requires two people, do not carry out on your own
- Lay down comfortably on one side with head resting on a pillow
- Place a bowl of water next to you to extinguish the ear candle after application - as it does not extinguish itself
- Light the ear candle at the top (opposite the security filter)
- Gently place the candle on the ear canal and hold for the entire duration with your hand placed just above the ear
- If smoke appears at the lower end of the ear candle, gently press the candle in a bit deeper - this will stop air entering the bottom of the candle
- After 10 minutes or when the flame reaches the red circle, take the candle away from the ear and extinguish into water bowl
- Repeat process for the other ear
- For maximum benefit, rest for 15 minutes after the treatment for complete relaxation