Limited edition professional hair straightener in support of breast cancer awareness
In support of breast cancer awareness, the limited edition ghd Gold Ink On Pink Styler is your key to sleeker, smoother and healthier hair.
The baby pink styler features a beautiful illustration, designed by David Allen, a renowned Chicago-based mastectomy tattoo artist and represents the significance of life and rebirth. Continuing their 15 year campaign to raise money for breast cancer charities, a purchase of this stunning styler contributes to helping women all over the world regain their confidence after battling cancer.
Heating up in just 25 seconds, this styler enables you to transform your look quickly when you need to. You will enjoy snag-free styling and the universal voltage means that you can get creative with your hair wherever in the world you happen to be. A protective plate gives you greater peace of mind and an automatic sleep mode is included for additional safety.
Dual-zone technology delivers the premium performance that you are looking for. Two heat sensors guarantee that you benefit from the optimum styling temperature of 185ºC as you work from root to tip. Your hair will never be subjected to excessive heat and you can look forward to sleeker and smoother locks with added shine. Frizz is controlled as you straighten or curl your hair and the professional length cable makes life easier.
Partnering impressive performance with stunning design, the limited edition Ink On Pink Gold Styler is a must-have addition to your haircare equipment.
- Dual-zone technology
- Optimum styling temperature of 185°C
- Smooth, contoured floating plates
- Sleek, round barrel design
- Automatic sleep mode
- Universal voltage
- Heats up in 25 seconds
- Professional length 2.7m length cable
- Heat resistant protective plate guard
- Limited edition Ink On Pink for breast cancer awareness
How to Use
- Switch on the straightener
- Begin styling only after optimum temperature is reached
- Apply any styling product that you wish to use
- Style hair in sections
- Work from root to tip
- Work from the back to the sides and then to the front
- Tilt styler at the end of each section to create curls