An easier blow-dry onlonger lengths The large barrel of the size 3 brush is best for blow-drying longer hair. This ceramic -barrelled brush retains its heat to allow for a faster blow-dry. TO...
Use to smooth, shine and define Smooth & Finish Serum is a luxurious finishing serum that adds instant shine and lustre to hair with each application. BEST FOR... Adding shine and smoothness to...
Heated styler delivering optimum heat from root to tip
Your route to sleek, smooth and healthy hair, the ghd® Gold Styler give you superior performance whilst minimising heat damage.
Heating up in just 25 seconds, the styler enables you to transform your look quickly when you need to. You will enjoy snag-free styling and the universal voltage means that you can get creative with your hair wherever in the world you happen to be. A protective plate gives you greater peace of mind and an automatic sleep mode is included for additional safety.
Dual-zone technology delivers the premium performance that you are looking for. Two heat sensors guarantee that you benefit from the optimum styling temperature of 185ºC as you work from root to tip. Your hair will never be subjected to excessive heat and you can look forward to sleeker and smoother locks with added shine. Frizz is controlled as you straighten or curl your hair and the professional length cable makes life easier.
Partnering impressive performance with chic design, the Gold Styler is a must-have addition to your equipment.
- Dual heat sensors for consistent temperature
- Snag-free styling
- Protective plate and sleep mode for safety
- Heats up in 25 seconds
- Maintains optimum heat for styling
- Delivers sleek, smooth and frizz free looks
- Professional 2.7m length cable
- Universal voltage
Directions for Use
- Switch on the straighteners
- Begin styling only after optimum temperature is reached
- Apply any styling product that you wish to use
- Style hair in sections
- Work from root to tip
- Work from the back to the sides and then to the front
- Tilt styler at the end of each section to create curls