"Our most advanced abs belt offers the greatest intensity (up to 150) and number of programmes (10). Within those programmes, there are 7 passive programmes (no physical activity required) and 3 active programmes (use the belt while doing exercise).
- 10 programmes: 7 are passive programmes (no physical activity required) and 3 are active (with physical activity)
- Programmes 1 to 6: Evolved programmes from Initiation to Pro
- Programme 7: Specific Strength
- Programme 8: Endurance (can be used with a low cardio activity. E.g. active walk or home bike)
- Programme 9: Beginner Crunch (use the belt while doing front crunches)
- Programme 10: Advanced Crunch (use the belt while doing lateral crunches)
- 0-150 intensity for maximum power to suit all users
- 0-30 minute treatments
- Built-in warm up and cool down phases to ensure correct muscle usage
- Intelligent training system to auto-progress through the programmes
- Patented 3 pads positioned around waist over the belly button and either side
- Hand held rechargeable & interchangeable controller – suitable for use with Slendertone Arms Male Accessory
Certified to medical safety standards. Slendertone ab belts must be used as per the guidelines stated in the instruction manual. For best results, we recommend that you use your Slendertone belt in conjunction with a normal, healthy diet and exercise.
This product fits the following sizes:
Waist: 27”- 47” / 69-119cm
- Slendertone Abs7 unisex toning belt.
- Rechargeable controller.
- 1 Set of replacement gel pads.
- Instruction manual.
- Quickstart guide.
- Travel pouch.
All Slendertone products undergo rigorous clinical trials. Slendertone Abs7 Unisex Belt is clinically proven for a firmer and flatter stomach in just 4 weeks:
- 100% of users reporting firmer more toned abs
- 72% increase in abdominal endurance
- 49% increase in abdominal strength
- 20 mins = 120 abdominal crunches
Rechargeable hand-held controller - works with Arms accessory.
*Clinical trial conducted by Dr. John Porcari, University of Wisconsin, La-Crosse. Flex & Walking (University of Ulster).