D2O™ Hydration Spray
This facial spritz resists evaporation and helps to hydrate and plump the cells. Also containing ingredients that calm the skin and fight free radicals, D2O is a must for post-laser or after any kind of peel! Some makeup artists believe that D2O is the quintessential last step in applying our makeup. It sets the minerals in seconds.
- Contains seaweed extracts to help reduce sebaceous hypersecretion and regulate the pH of the skin
- Ylang ylang doesn’t just have a heavenly scent; it also has a balancing action on the secretion of sebum
- Use to wet brushes to make liners
- Use anywhere that the atmosphere is drying
- Use spritz as a moisturizer for oily skin
- It's not a good idea to spray spring water on the face, because most spring waters contain chalk, which leaves a hard-to-remove white film on the skin
- Spray in your hair to control static!
How to Use
- Lightly spray your face from about 12” away
- Pat your face with your fingers to work moisture into the skin and to minimise fine lines and pores
- Spritz the face when the skin feels dry or when exposed to drying atmosphere