Applies and blends mineral creams and foundations
Creating a wonderfully flawless complexion, the Jane Iredale Flocked Sponge is both long-lasting and versatile. Delivering even coverage without soaking up excess product, it minimises wastage and will serve you well for years.
Perfect for applying and blending mineral creams and foundations, it is a synthetic, non-latex sponge which won’t irritate your skin. If you have been struggling to create that treasured airbrushed finish for your complexion, you have found the perfect solution. Your problem might not be your choice of make-up but rather what you have been using to apply it. There’s more good news, because you can clean the sponge in soapy water then reuse it again and again.
- Synthetic and non-latex
- Minimises product wastage
- For application and blending
- Creates even coverage
How to Use
- Wet sponge and squeeze out excess moisture
- Dab sponge into mineral product
- Tap product onto your skin
- Blend by dabbing until you have achieved even coverage
- Wash sponge regularly