The look is sheer and semi-matte, the feel is weightless. Trust Jane Iredale pressed and loose mineral foundation to look like your skin, only better. A foundation, powder, concealer and sunscreen...
The look is moist and light. The feel is like a second skin. A light-reflecting, mineral foundation in a special liquid formulation. The beads are actually liposomes entrapping liposomes. This state-of-the-art technology enables us to encapsulate large amounts of active ingredients, which are then time-released into the skin. The spheres are suspended in a gel of aloe vera and vegetable glycerin. Makeup and skin care in one bottle!
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Minimizes pores and evens skin tone.
- Provides lightweight, comfortable coverage.
How to use:
- Apply Liquid Minerals with our Foundation Brush.
- The first few pumps will release a clear gel. This is aloe vera. Rub it into your hands; it's good for them.
- Two pumps of Liquid Minerals on the back of your hand are usually enough to cover most of your face.
- Pick it up with the dryFoundation Brush for a heavier coverage. Wet the brush for a more sheer coverage.
- Brush Amazing Base or PurePressed Base on top of Liquid Minerals for broad-spectrum sun protection.