A professional root concealer spray to use in between your salon appointments
That colour appointment is still a few weeks out, but those tell-tale roots are right on time. Looking for the ultimate solution? A few strategic passes of Tint Shot, the master-in-disguise root concealer that keeps grow-out under lock and key.
With a flash-dry formula that’s humidity resistant and four custom-blended shades, this little can of brilliance not only blends the bad stuff in seconds, but actually fills in thinning areas to create the illusion of thicker, fuller hair.
- Light Brown
- Dark Brown
- Instantly conceals roots, grey, and thinning areas
- Dries in a flash for a clean (not coated) look and feel
- Willow Bark Extract imparts a soothing, cooling scalp sensation
- Humidity resistant formula
- Extended nozzle ensures precise placement at the root
How to Use
- Shake well
- Hold can 4-6 inches from hair and spray roots in a light, steady stream
- Allow to dry a few minutes before touching. Use only on dry hair