Advanced rod iron for waves and loose curls
Featuring an extra-long barrel and adjustable technology, the award-winning Paul Mitchell Neuro Angle Rod Curling Iron quite simply makes styling easier.
Adjustable technology enables you to position the iron where you need it without placing strain on your shoulders and wrists. Waves and curls become much easier to achieve with four different rod positions at your disposal. Change position with a single click and enjoy super-quick heating to 450°F for swifter styling on the go. The Smartsense microchip delivers faster heat recovery and the IsoTherm titanium barrel protects your locks from heat damage. Dual voltage means you can use your curling iron anywhere in the world and it boasts a generous swivel cord with hanging loop.
- Heats to 450°F in seconds
- SmartSense microchip for quicker heat recovery
- Extended barrel length
- Dual voltage
- Four adjustable positions
- Ergonomic design
How to Use
- Creates waves and curls
- Divide your dry hair into layers and sections
- Starting one inch from your roots, work on sections of hair in turn
- Keep the iron open to begin with then flip the iron 180 degrees and as you move it down each section and begin closing softly.