Moisturix SPF25 gives you a 24-hour moisturising, leaving your skin supple & hydrated all day!Moisturix is the latest scientifically developed cream for protecting the skin while keeping it soft...
After years of research, scientists have perfected a micro-needle device, which is used by the leading Aesthetic Dermatologists for fast and effective results.
Standard 8 needle 0.5mm - To be used for deeper Atrophic scarring where vertical subcision is needed.
Depending upon the size of the derma roller needle used; the roller head, studded with 192 solid core Titanium steel wedge shaped needles is very effective to increase the penetration of the powerful cosmeceuticals deep into the chosen target layer of skin.
Recommended use for the reduction of:
- Acne scars
- Surgical scars
- Stretch marks
How to use:
- Roll slowly, while stretching the skin.
- Roll four times each vertically, horizontally and diagonally - 16 movements in total.
- After treatment wash the Dermarollex in sterilising fluid and leave to dry.
- Use once a week, gradually increasing to three times a week over 4 weeks.
- Use one roller per person.
- Do not use in active acne, rasised scars, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, severe solar keratosis and raised moles or warts.
- Store in the supplied plastic box for safety and hygiene.
- Do not force the roller into the skin - simply apply mild pressure.