Potent serum for scar management
The ultimate scar treatment serum, RegimA Scar Repair Forte boasts an advanced formula featuring anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, antiseptic and wound-healing properties. The serum addresses every aspect of skin healing, producing a series of reactions that increase resistance to infections and enhance the repair process.
Helping to prevent the formation of ugly scars to create a more pleasing look, Scar Repair Forte works to reduce redness and itchiness while helping to flatten scarred areas. The sooner the scar is treated, the better the outcome. This intense treatment is appropriate for both hypertrophic and keloid scarring.
Scars are caused by excessive deposits of collagen which results in a red and raised area forming (hypertrophic scar). Sometimes the scar tissue doesn’t stop developing and results in a lumpy keloid scar.
Also suitable for treating stretch marks and burns, this versatile yet powerful serum can be used with or without micropore tape and could significantly improve the appearance of the affected areas.
- Potent serum
- Addresses hypertrophic and keloid scarring
- Helps to prevent and improve stretch marks
- Perfect for new and old scarring
- Enhances the repair process
- Reduces inflammation
- Defends against infection
How to Use
- For new scars, massage into scar 2 to 4 times daily
- For new scars and with microporous tape, apply over the top of the tape
- Tapes should be applied to clean skin
- Only remove tapes when they begin to show signs of lifting
- For old scars, apply four times daily and massage into the affected area
- For old scars using tape, apply over the tape four times daily
- To address stretch marks, apply twice daily to the affected area and massage in
- To treat burns, apply 4 times daily once burns are no longer at risk of infection
Please note: RegimA products are packaged in an airless container. Ensure the top stays tightly on otherwise it can let in air and/or bacteria. This is because there are slightly different levels within the containers so some pumps take a little longer to disperse any air left during manufacture. We can not refund or replace any container which has been opened.