A powerful corrective serum which addresses the visible signs of aging
Does your skin show the visible signs of aging? Would you love to create a more youthful looking appearance? if so, Skinceuticals H.A Intensifier is a must-have addition to your skincare regime!
- Boosts your skin’s hyaluronic acid levels by 30%
- Reduces the appearance of the visible signs of aging
- Delivers long lasting hydration for improved skin texture
- Free of parabens and chemical dyes
- Suitable for all skin types
As your skin ages, it experiences a decline in hyaluronic acid (HA), a natural humectant which regulates the moisture levels in your skin. Your production levels of HA decline sharply over the age of 40 but you can give them a valuable boost with H.A. Intensifier. In addition to hyaluronic acid, this amazing corrective serum also features Proxylane™, a derivative of beechwood, which supports HA production and stimulates collagen. Liquorice extract and purple rice extract are also included to reduce the natural loss of HA and to support all-round skin health with their antioxidant properties.
The result is improved hydration and restored plumpness, elasticity and firmness. The appearance of crow’s feet, marionette lines and nasolabial folds is reduced to create a more youthful appearance and healthy, radiant looking skin.
With just a few drops of H.A. Intensifier each day you can start to roll back the years and to give your tired skin a new lease of life.
Directions for Use
- Use once or twice each day
- Apply after cleansing your skin
- Dispense 4 – 6 drops into the palm of your hand
- Dab gently onto forehead, cheeks, chin and neck
- Apply before sunscreen during the day or after retinol treatments at night
- 10% Proxylane™ to support the skin’s Hyaluronic Acid function
- 2.0% Licorice Root Extract (Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate) + 0.2% Purple Rice Extract (Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate is the principal component of Licorice Root and Purple Rice is a type of rice originating in China)
- 1.3% Hyaluronic acid for long lasting hydration