An anti-ageing cream featuring 23 carat gold which restores lost radiance to your complexion
Looking to replace lost radiance? Why not go for gold? This amazing anti-ageing cream features 23 carat gold to deliver sparkling radiance to your complexion. Combined with hyaluronic acid, the gorgeous gold delivers a wonderful transformation.
- Age defying formula enhanced with 23 carat gold
- Features hyaluronic acid
- Hydrates the skin
- Creates renewed radiance
- Nourishes and promotes cell stimulation
- Encourages the toning of collagen fibres
- Combats free radicals
- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles
As you age, the concentration of hyaluronic acid in your skin diminishes. Hydration is lost and free radicals proliferate. Your skin loses its natural luminosity and firmness. Transformulas Hydration Gold Anti-Ageing & Hydrating Recovery Crème addresses aging with its fabulous hydrating and regenerative properties. Your skin is also softened and protected against further damage.
Hyaluronan offers impressive regenerative properties. It is spread evenly throughout your skin via highly purified water. Zea Mays oil gently moisturises and gives your skin a wonderful silky smooth texture whilst 23 carat gold enhances your new look with a shimmering radiance.
You will enjoy an immediate improvement in the radiance of your complexion. Continued application will hydrate both the epidermis and dermis to regenerate your skin for firmness and a reduction in lines and wrinkles. Your skin is also protected against further deterioration. Collagen fibres are toned and skin cells are stimulated for a more youthful appearance.
Directions for Use
- Cleanse your skin
- Apply a small amount of cream to your finger tips
- Gently massage the cream into your face, neck and décolletage
- Hydration Gold can also be used as a highlighter for the brow and cheek bones
- Mixing the cream with your foundation creates a wonderful radiance
Please note: The airless pump could require 20 to 30 pumps to release the treatment. This is because the pump is activated via pressure and vacuum and so you need to build up the pressure.