A soothing ointment for cuts, sores, bites and burns
If you haven’t experienced the soothing properties of Zam-Buk yet, then you really should! This antiseptic ointment has been soothing skin for more than a century and was endorsed by the legendary Harry Houdini. He used it to treat his sore wrists after his amazing feats of escapology. How will you use it?
- Soothing and antiseptic
- Infused with Eucalyptus oil
- Enriched with beeswax, pine oil, thyme oil and camphor
- Apply to cuts, sores, burns and bites
- Soothes chapped skin and blisters
Ideal for soothing cuts, sores, bruises, burns, rashes, insect bites, chapped skin, blisters and more, the wonderful Zam-Buk Traditional Antiseptic Ointment should travel with you everywhere! Enriched with eucalyptus oil, beeswax, pine oil, thyme oil and camphor, it gently addresses areas of damaged skin so you can get on with your life.
A little miracle in a tin, this highly effective ointment will always come to the rescue when a sore area of skin needs a little TLC.
Directions for Use
- Open the tin
- Scoop out a little ointment with your finger
- Apply to the distressed area of skin